Out Of Office notice: no shipping will occur between 16-30 August. Orders placed 15-31 August will be shipped starting from 2 September.
The mini mat is 23 x 20 cm and is specially coated on its front side to resist dust and lint and engineered to cling to virtually any surface on the bottom – that way your nail art space stays tidy, and doesn't run the risk of moving while you work on your project.
What does it do?
1. Easily test out color combos on your mat
2. Protect your table from stains and spills
3. Simple Cleanup: Acetone and Nail Polish Remover proof
4. Create easy peasy stamping decals
5. Reverse stamp like a boss
6. Super flexible for easy cleanup and storage
7. Dry Marble and Dry “Water” Marble like a pro (without the mess!)
8. It’s food-grade so you could literally eat off of it
9. Makes you feel 20% more chic
10. We just put this in here because we know we haven't covered everything you can do with this...
If you have polish that stains your stampers (like really, highly, extremely, very, very...very pigmented polish - also some jelly/leadlighting polishes may stain for unknown reasons) - they may stain the mat. We found 99.5% of polishes work fine so if you're worried just test a small part on the side to see if it does.
Do not let stamper heads (mostly the sticky ones) sit on it for an extended period of time (more than a few hours) as it may cause un-doable bubbling of the mat.