Out of office notice: please note we are closed until 11 June, shipping will resume from 12 June.
Customer service replies may take up to a week during this time. Launches of new collections and pre-orders will happen as usual.
What does it do?
1. Easily test out color combos on your mat
2. Protect your table from stains and spills
3. Simple Cleanup: Acetone and Nail Polish Remover proof
4. Create easy peasy stamping decals
5. Reverse stamp like a boss
6. Super flexible for easy cleanup and storage
7. Dry Marble and Dry “Water” Marble like a pro (without the mess!)
8. It’s food-grade so you could literally eat off of it
9. Makes you feel 20% more chic
10. We just put this in here because we know we haven't covered everything you can do with this...
The mat measures at 40cm x 30cm.
If you have polish that stains your stampers (like really, highly, extremely, very, very...very pigmented polish - also some jelly/leadlighting polishes may stain for unknown reasons) - they may stain the mat. We found 99.5% of polishes work fine so if you're worried just test a small part on the side to see if it does.
Do not let stamper heads (mostly the sticky ones) sit on it for an extended period of time (more than a few hours) as it may cause un-doable bubbling of the mat.