The designs are engraved on image plates, which are made of stainless steel. The nail art designs can be applied using nail polish, stamp and scraper.
Each square design measures 1.5cm x 2cm. The size of each plate is 5 cm x 6 cm
In order to apply designs you will need the following:
1) Nail polish
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Lesly image plate
1) Remove blue protection sticker.
2) Apply nail polish on the desired design.
3) Remove excess nail lacquer with a scraper using a 45 degree angle.
4) Pick up the design with a stamp using a rolling motion.
5) Stamp the design on your nail using a rolling motion.
6) Apply a top coat for a longer lasting result.
Swatches courtesy of Sveta Sanders at lakoman.blogspot.com