Out Of Office notice: no shipping will occur between 16-30 August. Orders placed 15-31 August will be shipped starting from 2 September.
Emily de Molly pre-order: 18 August 12 noon CET - 21 August 12 noon CET
As dusk gives way to night, the vibrant tones of nature become muted as moonlight casts a soft glow. Moon On Over is inspired by those muted tones and features a soft peach hue that shifts to pink, lime, and grass green. Micro holo flakes add sparkle and shine to this magnetic flake top coat. Best worn over black or other dark colors when used with a strong magnet, Moon On Over can also be worn alone in 2-3 coats when not magnetized for a unique multichrome finish.
Type: Magnetic Multichrome Flakie
Base Type: 5 Free Base
Glitter Load: None
Glitter Size: None
Recommended Coats: Best in 1 coat after a dark color, or 2-3 coats alone. See instructions below.
Notes: You will need a strong magnet to get the effect to work.
1. Apply 1 coat of Magnetic Polish to all 10 nails and let dry. (Optional, apply 1 coat of black polish before first coat of magnetic polish.)
2. Apply a second, thick coat of magnetic polish on 1 nail. Ensure polish is thick, but not dripping.
3. Immediately after application, hold magnet 1/4 inch away from nail at an angle. Hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds.
4. The longer and closer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the pattern will be.
5. Repeat with a third coat if desired, holding magnet in the same place as previously held.
6. Continue, repeating steps 2-5 with each additional nail. Top with holographic glitter top coat for a true galaxy feel.
7. Finish with quick dry top coat. Again, hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds after top coat application.
8. As polish dries, pattern will spread out. The longer you hold the magnet when drying, the less it will spread.
Size: 15ml /.5oz
Please note, while we do our best to ensure colors match on several devices on our end, the device you view this listing on may not accurately reflect the color of the polish. Photos are provided to us for use by the respective bloggers, and colors may show differently depending on lighting, skin tones, and camera equipment used.