A water based nail polish that has been formulated for use as a peel off base coat. This polish has been specifically made to stay on your nails, until you need it to peel off. Makes removing glitter polishes a breeze!
- For best results ensure your nails are clean, dryand oil free. A quick swipe with acetone or a nail dehydrator may be useful.
- Apply one thin coat and allow to dry completely. It is best to NOT cap the free edge with the base coat.
Being water based, this product is slower drying(especially in humid weather) than a regular base coat. A short 10 sec blast with a hair dryer can be used to speed up the drying time.
- If you are planning to wear you polish for a number of days, or if it is a relatively thin polish (shimmer or creme) then a second coat maybe be necessary.
One coat should be sufficient for heavy glitters or under gel polish.
- Apply your polish as normal, making sure to cap the free edge.
- When you are ready to peel off your polish, just lift an edge with an orange stick and peel. PLEASE for the love of nails everywhere don't use a metal cuticle pusher!
Size: 12 ml
INGREDIENTS ; Polyurethane, Acrylates Copolyer, Stearalkonium hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Water.
Please note, orange wood stick is not included.