Out of office notice: please note we are closed until 11 June, shipping will resume from 12 June.
Customer service replies may take up to a week during this time. Launches of new collections and pre-orders will happen as usual.
Designs are engraved on image plates, which are made of stainless steel. The nail art designs can be applied using nail polish, stamp and scraper.
The size of each plate is 7 cm in diameter. No backing paper, please be careful when using the plate. The plate comes with blue protective film that must be removed before first use.
In order to apply designs you will need the following:
1) Nail polish
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Image plate
1) Remove blue protection sticker.
2) Apply nail polish on the desired design.
3) Remove excess nail lacquer with a scraper using a 45 degree angle.
4) Pick up the design with a stamp using a rolling motion.
5) Stamp the design on your nail using a rolling motion.
6) Apply a top coat for a longer lasting result.